This product has been discontinued and removed from our shelves.
Descriptions of Tandem Hybrid Bus
It is a type of hybrid bus that uses hybrid electric vehicle (HEV) technology for propulsion. Tandem hybrid buses were researched and developed by Tsinghua University and South Electric Motor Research Institute. They are also one of significant research achievements concerning energy saving bus
Produced by Zhongtong Bus, a publicly-traded company as well as a China bus manufacturer and supplier, this type of hybrid bus is ideal for city public transportation due to its beautiful appearance, low emission, and good fuel efficiency.
Features of Tandem Hybrid Bus
1. CNG engine is first used in hybrid buses.
2. Use of brake energy recycling technique helps improve resource utilization rate
3. Uses of automatic gear changing and new acoustic insulating techniques are helpful in improving the comfort.
4. CAN network-controlled system and modular control for circuits of high and low voltages techniques guarantee the safety whole electric devices
5. Drawer type battery installing structure facilitates the repair work
6. On-board compound winding gas cylinder with large storage, high pressure resistance and light weight
|Appearance||Sun type||Sun type|| Bullet head type
/ New Sun type
|New Sun type|
| Total Max. Weight
| Rated Seating Capacity
|70 / 10-39||70 / 10-39||83/10-30||90/10-40|
| Max. Speed
|Ratio of energy saved per 100km||25%||25%||25%||25%|
|Engine model||YC4G180N-30 natural gas engine||SOFIM8140.43N||YC4F115-30||ISDe160 30|
| Power ratings
|Emission standard||European III||European III||European III||European III|
|Motor model||Three-phase asynchronous alternating current motor||Three-phase asynchronous alternating current motor||Three-phase asynchronous alternating current motor|| asynchronous alternating
|Battery type||60Ah Nickel-hydrogen battery||60Ah Nickel-hydrogen battery||66Ah lithium battery|| 60Ah Nickel-hydrogen
| Total voltage
|Suspension System||Laminated leaf-spring||Laminated leaf-spring|| Air suspension/
|Braking System||Dual-circuit brake, front disk brake, rear drum brake||Dual-circuit brake, front disk brake, rear drum brake||Dual-circuit brake, front disk brake, rear drum brake|| Dual-circuit
|Body structure||Body-chassis frame construction||Body-chassis frame construction||Body-chassis frame construction|| Body-chassis frame
|Floor ground clearance||Second step||Second step||First step/ Second step||First step|